Citizens of the Hellenic Republic and the Republic of Cyprus visiting the Philippines for a period not exceeding 30 days do not need a Philippine visa.
To stay in the Philippines for 31 to 59 days, they need to secure a Philippine visa from the Philippine Embassy in Athens.
Issuance of 9(a) VISA for temporary visitors
- Applicants must file their visa application at least seven (7) working days prior to departure
- Properly filled-up visa application form (PDF can be downloaded here) .
- One photograph (passport-size)
- The applicant’s passport with validity of not less than six months and a photocopy of the passport’s data page to be submitted.
- Flight round-trip booking
- Proof of Income
- Other Documents, as may be required
- Visa fee : Cash or Bank Draft
€ 27.00 – Single Entry for 3 months
€ 54.00 -Multiple Entry for 6 months
€ 81.00 - Multiple Entry for 1 year