Passport applicants during the Consular Outreach in Limassol, Cyprus, on 20 April 2018.
The Philippine Embassy in Athens conducted a consular outreach, overseas voting (OV) registration, POLO, OWWA and Pag-IBIG services, for the Filipino Community in Limassol, Cyprus on 20 April 2018 and in Nicosia, Cyprus on 21 to 22 April 2018.
The consular outreach team was led by Minister and Consul General Rosario P. Lemque, Chargé d’Affaires, a.i., Philippine Embassy, and includes Mr. Adam A. Musa, Labor Attaché; Mrs. Rosalia Susana S. Bahia-Catapang, Welfare Officer; and Ms. Jean V. Santos, Pag-IBIG Representative.
The consular outreach team processed:
- Three hundred ninety-four (394) passport renewal applications
- Four (4) applications for replacement of lost passports
- Eight (8) applications for Reports of Marriage
- Three (3) applications for Reports of Birth (ROB)
- Five (5) affidavits (Jurat)
- One (1) application for reacquisition of Philippine citizenship
- One (1) application for certificate of oath of allegiance
- Two hundred (200) applications for overseas voting registration/certification
- Twenty-three (23) applications for change of address
- Nineteen (19) applications for reactivation of overseas voting records
- Twelve (12) applications for transfer of registration
- Two (2) applications for recapture of biometrics
- Two (2) applications for correction of entries
- One hundred ninety-five (195) applications for renewal of Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) membership
- Two hundred ninety-eight (298) applications for updating of Pag-IBIG contributions
The consular outreach was successfully conducted with the support and cooperation of the Philippine Honorary Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus, the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO) in Athens, Greece; and the Pag-IBIG Representative Office in Athens, Greece.
Minister and Consul General Rosario P. Lemque, Chargé d’Affaires, a.i., Philippine Embassy, Athens, Greece, administers the oath of allegiance to an applicant who re-acquired her Philippine citizenship under under R.A. 9225 (Citizenship Retention and Reacquisition Act of 2003).
Consular outreach applicants at the Philippine Honorary Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus
Consular outreach applicants fill out forms at the Philippine Honorary Consulate in Nicosia, Cyprus